The Customer experience assurance is important to mitigate the root cause areas of leakage such as lack of customer movement analysis leading to Churn or retaining customer of low value at high cost etc. If not followed it leads to challenges like
- Quality of services falls below expectations.
- Activation of service delayed beyond promised go-live date, resulting in cancellation of the customer’s order.
- Services provided by operator have breached the Service Level Agreement with the customer and may invoke a penalty payment.
- A service is charged at a higher price than was expected by the customer. The amount charge on a bill is significantly higher than the customer is expecting.
- Customer does not get usage warnings relating to consumption of service passes/bundles/caps/ or pricing and usage limits.
- Fair usage policy warnings contain incorrect information, e.g., usage, origin, policy, etc.