Check out Digital Partner Assurance solution features
Business assurance for the digital landscape
Transforming Invoice Validation and Dispute Handling with RPA for Business Assurance
Telia Unearths Huge Revenue Savings with Subex Business Assurance and Managed services
A digital partnership is bringing together two companies or an influencer where the two parts share an target audience as well as a service or product that benefits or create loss equally. That said a partnership between two companies OTT company teaming up with a operator influences a digital partnership
To advertising agencies adding a service to their portfolio by adding partner agencies in another field such as production. To companies teaming up to share messages or develop new services.
- Allows you to validate if the revenue share paid to partners is correct as per the agreement/contract as reconciled against actual usage and subscriptions
- Validate partner service provisioning across multiple platforms, as well as service subscription accuracy
- Verify service setup, QoS, fair usage policy, charging parameters etc. as against the defined pricing matrix viz a viz network access and usage
- Validate charging and billing accuracy as per defined vendors rates, as compared to in-effect discounts and promotions
5G enabled operators have been exploring multiple partnership opportunities to leverage the content ecosystem. While it is undoubtedly a significant value addition to their subscriber base, it adds a significant learning curve in terms of offering profitability as well as operational efficiency. Digital Partner Assurance help operators to have a complete end to end view of partner data, contracts, and invoices and commission/incentive pay-outs across all your services to ensure all partnerships are profitable. The solution allows you to have a closer look at partnerships and identify opportunities to reduce revenue leakages, optimize costs, and improve overall partnership health.
The important key points are:
- Validate service usage to invoiced, revenue share levels, subscriber linkage to recurring payments and outstanding payments to ensure profitable partnerships
- Ensuring your partners are delivering services signed for improves customer satisfaction leading to a positive brand image