Check out Digital Partner Assurance solution features
Strengthen your Invoice assurance process for improved customer experience
Invoice Verification Through Structured Test Data
Almadar leverages one-stop risk coverage with Subex
A digital partnership is bringing together two companies or an influencer where the two parts share an target audience as well as a service or product that benefits or create loss equally. That said a partnership between two companies OTT company teaming up with a operator influences a digital partnership
To advertising agencies adding a service to their portfolio by adding partner agencies in another field such as production. To companies teaming up to share messages or develop new services.
- Allows you to validate if the revenue share paid to partners is correct as per the agreement/contract as reconciled against actual usage and subscriptions
- Validate partner service provisioning across multiple platforms, as well as service subscription accuracy
- Verify service setup, QoS, fair usage policy, charging parameters etc. as against the defined pricing matrix viz a viz network access and usage
- Validate charging and billing accuracy as per defined vendors rates, as compared to in-effect discounts and promotions
5G enabled operators have been exploring multiple partnership opportunities to leverage the content ecosystem. While it is undoubtedly a significant value addition to their subscriber base, it adds a significant learning curve in terms of offering profitability as well as operational efficiency. Digital Partner Assurance help operators to have a complete end to end view of partner data, contracts, and invoices and commission/incentive pay-outs across all your services to ensure all partnerships are profitable. The solution allows you to have a closer look at partnerships and identify opportunities to reduce revenue leakages, optimize costs, and improve overall partnership health.
The important key points are:
- Validate service usage to invoiced, revenue share levels, subscriber linkage to recurring payments and outstanding payments to ensure profitable partnerships
- Ensuring your partners are delivering services signed for improves customer satisfaction leading to a positive brand image