What is a cloud-native application?
Cloud-native technologies empower organizations to build and run scalable applications in modern, dynamic environments such as public, private, and hybrid clouds. The use of containers, microservices-based infrastructure, and APIs exemplify this approach. It combines with automation that allows engineers to make high-impact changes frequently and predictably with minimal effort.
What are the characteristics of cloud-native applications?
The common characteristics of cloud-native applications are as follows:
- A scalable container-based infrastructure.
- An architecture built on microservices seamlessly integrated into the cloud environment and communicates through HTTP APIs.
- Use of continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD).
What are the benefits of cloud-native applications?
- Ensures a faster release pace for updates and responding to user needs quickly.
- Enables automatic updates without interfering with an entire application or user base.
- Protects from failures through the isolation of containers, making them more reliable.
An end-to-end AI Orchestration platform that enables enterprises to make faster, better decisions by leveraging AI across the data value chain.
Request a demo