What is Artificial Intelligence?
Artificial intelligence (AI) refers to any human-like intelligence exhibited by a computer or machine. It enables machines to learn from experience by adjusting to new inputs and perform human-like tasks. Machines can be trained by processing and recognizing patterns in the large sets of data to accomplish specific tasks using AI.
Why is artificial intelligence important?
- It creates a competitive advantage from the data
- It automates repetitive learning and discovery through data.
- It adapts through progressive learning algorithms to let the data do the programming.
- It analyses more data and achieves incredible accuracy though deep neural networks.
- It improves the capabilities of existing products by adding intelligence.
What are the advantages of Artificial Intelligence?
- Reduces human error.
- Helps in lessening repetitive work.
- Faster and more accurate decisions.
- Improves security.
- Efficient communication.
8 Keys to AI Success in an Enterprise
Request a demo