Subex announces FY20 Q1 Results with Revenue of INR 790 million and EBITDA* of INR 152 million
12TH AUGUST 2019, BENGALURU, INDIA – Subex, a leading telecom analytics solution provider, today announced its consolidated financial results for the year ended June 30, 2019.
Performance Highlights for the quarter ended June 30, 2019:
- Revenue for the quarter at INR 790 million, up by 4% YoY from INR 759 million in FY19 Q1.
- EBITDA* for the quarter at INR 152 million, up by 238% YoY from INR 45 million in FY19 Q1.
- Profit after Tax (PAT) for the quarter at INR 53 million, up by 33% YoY from INR 40 million in FY19 Q1.
Highlights of the Quarter
- Announced a multi-year partnership with Econet Wireless Zimbabwe to deploy Analytics Centre of Trust
- Partnered with Telefonica on a new Cybersecurity Venture
- Collaborated with Town of Florence, Arizona to establish IoT security lab
- Announced its participation in ITW Global Leaders’ Forum’s Communications Blockchain Network (CBN), a blockchain-based consortium which aims to revolutionize the ICT Service Provider industry’s commercial settlement infrastructure
Vinod Kumar, Managing Director & CEO, Subex said, “In our core telecom analytics product segment, the industry is currently in its consolidation phase, with massive business developments reflecting this. Through the decision to move our products to the next phase of evolution with the infusion of AI/ML, our solutions continue to see demand in the field. This strategy also puts us in the right place to capitalize on opportunities stemming from market dynamics. Further, our newer areas continue to gain traction and we expect to see a noticeable contribution from them to our revenues during the course of the year.”
Subex is a pioneer in enabling Digital Trust for businesses across the globe.
Founded in 1992, Subex has spent over 25 years in helping global Communications Service Providers maximize their revenues and profitability.
With a legacy of having served the market through its world-class solutions for business optimization and analytics, Subex is now leading the way by enabling all-round Digital Trust in the business ecosystems of its customers. Focusing on privacy, security, risk mitigation, predictability and confidence in data, Subex helps businesses embrace the disruptive changes in the business landscape and succeed with Digital Trust.
Subex leverages its award-winning product portfolio in areas such as Revenue Assurance, Fraud Management, Network Analytics, and Partner Management, and complements them through its digital solutions such as IoT Security and Insights. Subex also offers scalable Managed Services and Business Consulting services.
Subex has more than 300 installations across 90+ countries.
In case of any queries, please reach out to-
Marketing and Communications
+91 99168 24122
*EBITDA excludes forex