BENGALURU, INDIA – Subex Ltd, a leading telecom analytics solution provider, today announced its financial results for the year ended June 30, 2018.
- Performance Highlights for the quarter ended June 30, 2018:
- Revenue for the quarter at Rs.7,591 lacs
- Down by 0.3% YoY from Rs. 7,618 lacs in FY18 Q1
- License & Implementation at 26%, Managed Services at 40% & Support at 34% of the total revenues
- Profit after Tax (PAT) for the quarter at Rs. 395 lacs up from loss of Rs. 101 lacs in FY18 Q1
- EBIDTA ex forex for the quarter at Rs. 448 lacs down from Rs. 954 lacs in FY18 Q1
- Highlights of the Quarter
- Won multi-million-dollar contract from Optus to deploy its ROC Network Asset Management solution
- Announced the collaboration with a large automobile Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) to provide cutting-edge security solution to secure Connected Car Domains
- India Ratings and Research (Ind-Ra) has affirmed Subex Limited’s Long-Term Issuer Rating at ‘IND A-/Stable’
- Awards Won
- Recognised by Pipeline Publishing for innovation in three categories: Big Data & Analytics, Managed Services and Security & Assurance
Vinod Kumar, Managing Director & CEO, Subex Limited said, “The results for the first quarter of FY19 are in line with our expectations. Historically Q1 revenues have been lower than average quarterly revenues, and we expect the revenues to grow in the coming quarters.
From a new business acquisition perspective, we witnessed a strong quarter and secured several long-term Managed Services contracts. Our IoT Security offering continues to see positive traction, with us acquiring more partnerships in the domain.”
– Ends –
Subex is a leading telecom analytics solutions provider, enabling a digital future for global telcos.
Founded in 1992, Subex has spent over 25 years in enabling 3/4th of the largest 50 CSPs globally achieve competitive advantage. By leveraging data which is gathered across networks, customers, and systems coupled with its domain knowledge and the capabilities of its core solutions, Subex helps CSPs to drive new business models, enhance customer experience and optimise enterprises.
Subex leverages its award-winning product portfolio in areas such as Revenue Assurance, Fraud Management, Asset Assurance and Partner Management, and complements them through its digital solutions such as IoT Security and Insights. Subex also offers scalable Managed Services and Business Consulting services.
Subex has more than 300 installations across 90+ countries.