Subex Ltd’s FY13 Q3 Revenue at US$ 16.6 million (Rs. 906 million)
Bangalore, INDIA – Subex Ltd, a leading global provider of Business Support Systems (BSS) for Communications Service Providers, today announced its financial results for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012.
Performance Highlights for the quarter ended December 31, 2012
- Revenues for the quarter at US$ 16.6 million (Rs. 906 million)
- Up 16% QoQ from US$ 14.3 million (Rs. 780.4 million)
- License & Implementation at 48%, Managed Services & Support at 49% and Services at 3% of the total revenues
- Operating Profit for the quarter at US$ 4.13 million (Rs. 227.6 million)
- Up from operating loss of US $ (-)1.33 million ( Rs. (-)73.4 million)
- Forex gain for the quarter at US $ 0.6 million (Rs. 35.2 million) as compared to forex loss of US $ (-)2.1 million (Rs. (-) 114.9 million) for the previous quarter
- Proforma Operating Profit ex-forex for the quarter up by 338% at US $ 3.5 million ( Rs. 192.5 million)
- Up from operating profit of US$ 0.8 million (Rs. 41.5 million)
- Finance Costs for the quarter at US $ 2.7 million ( Rs. 144.5 million ) as compared to US$ 2.4 million ( Rs. 131.4 million ) in previous quarter due to higher FCCB interest
- Net Profit for the quarter up by 113% at US$ 1.4 million ( Rs. 76.8 million)
- Up by 113% from net loss of US $(-) 11.2 million (Rs. (-) 609.6 million)
About Subex Limited
Subex Limited is a leading global provider of Business Support Systems (BSS) that empowers communications service providers (CSPs) to achieve competitive advantage through Business Optimisation – thereby enabling them to improve their operational efficiency to deliver enhanced service experiences to subscribers.
The company pioneered the concept of a Revenue Operations Center (ROC®) – a centralized approach that sustains profitable growth and financial health through coordinated operational control. Subex’s product portfolio powers the ROC and its best-in-class solutions such as revenue assurance, fraud management, credit risk management, cost management, route optimization, data integrity management and interconnect / inter-party settlement.
Subex also offers a scalable Managed Services program and has been the market leader in Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management according to Gartner (2010 & 2011). Subex has also been enjoying market leadership in Business Optimisation for five consecutive years according to Analysys Mason (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 & 2011). Subex has been awarded the Global Telecoms Business Innovation Award for 2011 along with Swisscom for industry’s first successful Risk Reward Share model for fraud management.
Subex’s customers include 28 of top 50 operators* and 33 of the world’s 50 biggest# telecommunications service providers worldwide. The company has more than 300 installations across 70 countries.
*GTB Carrier Guide, 2011
#Forbes’ Global 2000 list, 2011