Subex announces FY18 Q2 results with Consolidated revenue of Rs.8,106 lacs and EBIDTA of Rs. 1,112 lacs
BENGALURU, INDIA – Subex Ltd, a leading telecom analytics solution provider, today announced its financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2017.
- Performance Highlights for the quarter ended September 30,2017:
- Revenue for the quarter at Rs.8,106 lacs
- Up by 6% QoQ from Rs.7,618 lacs in FY18 Q1
- License & Implementation at 33%, Managed Services at 33% & Support at 34% of the total revenues
- EBIDTA ex-forex for the quarter at Rs.1,112 lacs up by 17% from Rs. 954 lacs in FY18 Q1
- Profit after Tax (PAT) for the quarter at Rs.304 lacs upfrom loss of Rs.101 lacs in FY18 Q1
- Highlights of the quarter
- Won a multi-million dollar deal with a leading APAC telecom operator to implement its ROC Asset Assurance Solution for Capex Optimization and managing the lifecycle of its network assets.
- Pioneered Real Time Revenue Assurance by deploying the largest implementation for Real-time Revenue Assurance for a top-tier Indian telecom service provider through its ROC Revenue Assurance solution.
- Won a multi-million dollargroup deal with a leading European TV and broadbandprovider which has got operation across multiple European countries to deploy its ROC Partner Settlement managed services.
- Launched Subex Consulting and Advisory Services, blending strategy and execution to deliver business assurance for global telecom operators, specifically around the domains such as risk, margin, maturity and transformation.
- Successfully hosted the 14th edition of the Subex User Conference in Zagreb, Croatia on 24th– 25th October 2017. The theme of the conference was “Digitalisation: Mirroring Opportunities with Reality”, and focused around implementation and operational aspects of digital transformation. The conference witnessed the participation from 100+ delegates from leading telcos across the globe.
- Launch its new website https://www.subex.com/ in line with its repositioning towards being an analytics solution provider. The new website represents Subex 3.0 messaging: “Drive New Business Models, Enhance Customer Experience and Optimize Enterprise”
Surjeet Singh, Managing Director & CEO, Subex Limited said, “The quarter ended on a positive note wherein we were successfully able to close a number of large multi-dollar deals. This achievement has certainly reflected in the results for this quarter, where we have seen an improved growth rate with an increased EBITDA as well as Profit after Tax. The positive results are also on the back of a very successful User Conference which played an excellent platform for us to connect with our customers and understand the challenges they face in the digital era.”
We continue to make necessary investments in our portfolio, people and processes to augment our competitive edge to partner with our customers in digital future. Our recently concluded customer conference reinforced our Strategic agenda of standing for driving new businesses for our customers and enhance and optimize current enterprise. I am confident that our initiatives will yield results in midterm even as short term deflationary challenges and increased cycle times are headwinds in short term.
Subex Ltd. is a leading telecom analytics solutions provider, enabling a digital future for global telcos.
Founded in 1992, Subex has spent over 25 years in enabling 3/4th of the largest 50 CSPs globally achieve competitive advantage. By leveraging data which is gathered across networks, customers, and systems coupled with its domain knowledge and the capabilities of its core solutions, Subex helps CSPs to drive new business models, enhance customer experience and optimise enterprises.
Subex leverages its award-winning product portfolio in areas such as Revenue Assurance, Fraud Management, Asset Assurance and Partner Management, and complements them through its digital solutions such as IoT Security and Insights. Subex also offers scalable Managed Services and Business Consulting services.
Subex has more than 300 installations across 90+ countries.