Subex announces FY18 Q3 Results with Revenue of INR 8,643 lacs and EBIDTA of INR 1,745 lacs at 20%
BENGALURU, INDIA – Subex Ltd, a leading telecom analytics solution provider, today announced its financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2017.
- Performance Highlights for the quarter ended December 31, 2017:
- Revenue for the quarter at Rs. 8,643 lacs
- Up by 7% QoQ from Rs.8,106 lacs in FY18 Q2
- License & Implementation at 36%, Managed Services at 32% & Support at 32% of the total revenues
- EBIDTA ex-forex for the quarter at Rs. 1,745 lacs up by 57% from Rs. 1,112 lacs in FY18 Q2
- Profit after Tax (PAT) for the quarter at Rs. 361 lacs up by 19% from 304 lacs in FY18 Q2
- Highlights of the quarter
- Subex secured a multi-million-dollar deal with a tier 1 Group having telecom operations in Middle East and Africa to implement its Business & Application Managed Services.
- Successfully renewed existing Group Framework Agreement (GFA) with a leading African telecommunications company for its ROC Revenue Assurance and ROC Fraud Management Solutions for 5 years.
- A leading Latin American telecommunications company has contracted Subex to implement Subex’s Integrated ROC Revenue Assurance & ROC Fraud Management platform, across their fixed line, mobile and enterprise businesses.
- Shortlisted for Aegis Graham Bell Awards 2017 for Analytics and Managed Services, and for Converge 2018 Awards for Analytics
Surjeet Singh, Managing Director & CEO, Subex Limited said, “We have ended the third quarter positively with increased EBITDA and Profit after Tax. The quarter has witnessed the closure of a few significant deals and we have also made strides towards improving our products to help CSPs handle the newer challenges that come with digital transformation. We look forward to showcasing our IoT Security and Analytics solutions along with our flagship offerings such as ROC Revenue Assurance, ROC Fraud Management, ROC Partner Settlement and ROC Network Asset Management at MWC 2018.”
– Ends –
Subex Ltd. is a leading telecom analytics solutions provider, enabling a digital future for global telcos.
Founded in 1992, Subex has spent over 25 years in enabling 3/4th of the largest 50 CSPs globally achieve competitive advantage. By leveraging data which is gathered across networks, customers, and systems coupled with its domain knowledge and the capabilities of its core solutions, Subex helps CSPs to drive new business models, enhance customer experience and optimise enterprises.
Subex leverages its award-winning product portfolio in areas such as Revenue Assurance, Fraud Management, Asset Assurance and Partner Management, and complements them through its digital solutions such as IoT Security and Insights. Subex also offers scalable Managed Services and Business Consulting services.
Subex has more than 300 installations across 90+ countries.