MUMBAI, INDIA – Subex Ltd, a leading global provider of Business and Operations Support Systems (B/OSS) for Communications Service Providers, today announced its financial results for the second quarter ended September 30, 2016.
Financial highlights for the quarter ended September 30, 2016:
- Revenue for the quarter at Rs. 8,336 lacs (US$ 12.4 million)
- Up by 5.1% YoY from Rs. 7,928 lacs (US$ 12.3 million) in FY16 Q2
- License & Implementation at 30%, Managed Services at 36% & Support at 34% of the total revenues
- EBIDTA ex forex for the quarter at Rs. 1,428 lacs (US$ 2.1 million)
- Down by 14.1% YoY from Rs. 1,663 lacs (US$ 2.6 million) in FY16 Q2
- Operating Profit ex-forex for the quarter at Rs. 1,331 lacs (US$ 2.0 million)
- Down by 15.8 % YoY from Rs. 1,558 lacs (US$ 2.4 million) in FY16 Q2
- Profit after Tax (PAT) for the quarter at Rs. 974 lacs (US$ 1.5 million)
- Up by 191.7% YoY from loss of Rs. (1,062) lacs (US$ -1.6 million) in FY16 Q2
– Ends –
About Subex Limited
Subex Limited is a leading global provider of Business and Operations Support Systems (B/OSS) that empowers communications service providers (CSPs) to achieve competitive advantage through Business Optimisation – thereby enabling them to improve their operational efficiency to deliver enhanced service experiences to subscribers.
The company pioneered the concept of a Revenue Operations Centre (ROC®) – a centralized approach that sustains profitable growth and financial health through coordinated operational control. Subex’s product portfolio powers the ROC and its best-in-class solutions such as revenue assurance, fraud management, asset assurance, capacity management, data integrity management, credit risk management, cost management, route optimisation and partner settlement. Subex also offers a scalable Managed Services program with 30 + customers.
Subex has been awarded the Global Market Share Leader in Financial Assurance 2012 by Frost & Sullivan and has been the winner of Carriers World Awards 2015 for Best Security/Fraud solution, Telecoms Award 2015 for Advances in B/OSS, Pipeline Innovation Award 2013 in Business Intelligence & Analytics; Capacity Magazine Best Product/ Service 2013. Subex has continued to innovate with customers and have been jointly awarded the Global Telecoms Business Innovation Award in 2016 with BTC Botswana; in 2015 with Mobily; in 2014 with Telstra Global; in 2012 with Idea Cellular for Managed Services and in 2011 with Swisscom for Fraud Management.
Subex’s customers include 39 of top 50 telecom operators* and 7 of the world’s 10 largest# telecom companies worldwide. The company has more than 300 installations across 70 countries.
*Telecom Operators 500, 2015
#The World’s Largest Telecom Companies 2015 – Forbes
For more information please visit www.subex.com