MUMBAI, INDIA – Subex Ltd, a leading global provider of Business and Operations Support Systems (B/OSS) for Communications Service Providers, today announced its financial results for the second quarter ended September 30, 2015.
Performance Highlights for the quarter ended September 30, 2015:
- Revenue for the quarter at Rs. 7,954 lacs (US$ 12.3 million)
- Up by 8.2% QoQ from Rs. 7,351 lacs (US$ 11.6 million) in FY16 Q1
- License & Implementation at 32%, Managed Services at 31% & Support at 37% of the total revenues
- EBIDTA ex forex for the quarter at Rs. 1,707 lacs (US$ 2.6 million)
- Up by 64.5% QoQ from Rs. 1,038 lacs (US$ 1.6 million) in FY16 Q1
- Operating Profit ex-forex for the quarter at Rs. 1,602 lacs (US$ 2.5 million)
- Up by 71.2 % QoQ from Rs. 936 lacs (US$ 1.5 million) in FY16 Q1
- Profit after Tax (PAT) for the quarter at Rs. 1,560 lacs (US$ 2.4 million)
- Up by 428.4 % QoQ from Rs. (475) lacs (US$ -0.7 million) in FY16 Q1
Surjeet Singh, Managing Director & CEO, Subex Limited said, “We have ended the quarter with an increased EBITDA as well as Profit after Tax. Our recently concluded Subex User Conference 2015 is testimony of our solutions capabilities and assurance of our customer’s support and belief in the company’s strategy and growth. As the industry continues to focus on enhanced efficiency and reduced capital expenditure, the prospects of Subex continue to be brighter than ever, indicating better performance ahead with our clarity of purpose and mission of stability”.
About Subex Limited
Subex Limited is a leading global provider of Business and Operations Support Systems (B/OSS) that empowers communications service providers (CSPs) to achieve competitive advantage through Business and Capex Optimisation – thereby enabling them to improve their operational efficiency to deliver enhanced service experiences to subscribers.
The company pioneered the concept of a Revenue Operations Center (ROC®) – a centralized approach that sustains profitable growth and financial health through coordinated operational control. Subex’s product portfolio powers the ROC and its best-in-class solutions such as revenue assurance, fraud management, asset assurance, capacity management, data integrity management, credit risk management, cost management, route optimization and partner settlement. Subex also offers a scalable Managed Services program with 30 + customers.
Subex has been awarded the Global Market Share Leader in Financial Assurance 2012 by Frost & Sullivan and has been the winner of Pipeline Innovation Award 2013 in Business Intelligence & Analytics; Capacity Magazine Best Product/ Service 2013. Subex has continued to innovate with customers and have been jointly awarded the Global Telecoms Business Innovation Award 2014 along with Telstra Global; in 2012 with Idea Cellular for Managed Services and in 2011 with Swisscom for Fraud Management.
Subex’s customers include 29 of top 50 operators* and 33 of the world’s 50 biggest# telecommunications service providers worldwide. The company has more than 300 installations across 70 countries.
*Total Telecom Top 500 Telecom Brands, 2015
#Forbes’ Global 2000 list, 2015