Mumbai, India – Subex Ltd, a leading global provider of Business Support Systems (BSS) for Communications Service Providers, today announced its financial results for the third quarter ended December 31, 2013.
Performance Highlights for the quarter ended December 31, 2013
- Revenues for the quarter at Rs. 9,144 lacs (US$ 15.3 million)
- Up by 7% QoQ from Rs 8,544 lacs
- License & Implementation at 43%, Managed Services at 25%, Support at 32% of the total revenue
- EBIDTA ex forex for the quarter at Rs. 2,645 lacs (US$ 4.4 million)
- Up by 27% QoQ from Rs. 2,088 lacs (US $ 3.6 million)
- Operating Profit ex-forex for the quarter at Rs. 2,585 lacs (US$ 4.3 million)
- Up by 27.5 % QoQ from Rs. 2,028 lacs (US$ 3.43 million)
- Profit after Tax (ex forex) for the quarter at Rs. 535 lacs (US$ 0.9 million)
- Up by 16 % QoQ from Rs. 461.6 lacs (US$ 0.78 million)
- Forex Gain/(loss) for the quarter at Rs. (1,379) lacs (US$ -2.30 million) as compared to forex gain/(loss) of Rs. (305) lacs ( US$ -0.52 million) for the previous quarter
Surjeet Singh, Managing Director & CEO, Subex Limited said, “We have ended another strong quarter. There is a significant increase in our EBITDA of 27% and our operating margins are up by 27.5% as compared to last quarter. Our performance in the past quarter is true testimony of our clarity of purpose and mission of stability. We recently won five new customer deals, worth USD $10 million, across key emerging markets and going forward are extremely optimistic about our order pipeline. With positive market momentum and uptake of our ROC Asset Assurance and Managed Services offerings, we are confident of gaining greater business traction going forward.”
About Subex Limited
Subex Limited is a leading global provider of Business Support Systems (BSS) that empowers communications service providers (CSPs) to achieve competitive advantage through Business Optimisation – thereby enabling them to improve their operational efficiency to deliver enhanced service experiences to subscribers.
The company pioneered the concept of a Revenue Operations Cente (ROC®) – a centralized approach that sustains profitable growth and financial health through coordinated operational control. Subex’s product portfolio powers the ROC and its best-in-class solutions such as revenue assurance, fraud management, asset assurance, capacity management, data integrity management, credit risk management, cost management, route optimization and partner settlement. Subex also offers a scalable Managed Services program with 30 + customers.
Subex has been awarded the Global Market Share Leader in Financial Assurance 2012 by Frost & Sullivan and has been the winner of Pipeline Innovation Award 2013 in Business Intelligence & Analytics; Capacity Magazine Best Product/ Service 2013. Subex has continued to innovate with customers and have been jointly awarded the Global Telecoms Business Innovation Award for 2012 with Idea Cellular for Managed Services and in 2011 with Swisscom for Fraud Management.
Subex’s customers include 29 of top 50 operators* and 33 of the world’s 50 biggest# telecommunications service providers worldwide. The company has more than 300 installations across 70 countries.
*Total Telecom Top 500 Telecom Brands, 2013
#Forbes’ Global 2000 list, 2013