Subex reports Q3FY23 Results
3rd February 2023, BENGALURU, INDIA – Subex, a pioneer in the space of Digital Trust, today announced its consolidated financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2022.
Performance Highlights for the quarter ended December 31, 2022 compared to the previous quarter ended September 30, 2022:
- Revenue for the period at INR 737 million as against INR 745 million for the quarter ended September 30, 2022
- EBITDA for the period at INR 51 million as against INR 3 million for the quarter ended September 30, 2022
- Profit after Tax (PAT) for the period at INR (47) million as against INR (49) million for the quarter ended September 30, 2022
Performance Highlights for the period ended December 31, 2022 compared to the quarter ended December 31, 2021:
- Revenue for the period ended December 31, 2022 is at INR 737 million as against INR 877 million for the quarter ended December 31, 2021
- EBITDA for the period ended December 31, 2022 is at INR 51 million as against INR 80 million for the quarter ended December 31, 2021
- Profit after Tax (PAT) for the period ended December 31, 2022 is at INR (47) million as against INR 21 million for the quarter ended December 31, 2021
Vinod Kumar, Managing Director & CEO, Subex, said “The results for the third quarter of FY23 are consistent with the fact that Subex is in the process of transitioning its customers to a subscription-based HyperSense model. On the portfolio front, the improved capabilities of HyperSense AI has enabled us to expand our GTM initiatives into industries beyond telecom and we have the right team onboard to support this growth.
Additionally, we have made good progress in the new areas, as demonstrated by Sectrio’s win at a large Indian Oil and Gas company with trans-national infrastructure and are poised to take advantage of emerging opportunities in these segments.”
Highlights of the Quarter
- Won a contract with a major Indian Oil and Gas company operating trans-national infrastructure, linking major supply hubs to demand centers and is a key part of India’s national grid.
- Won Pipeline Award for Innovation in Assurance category for Business Assurance.
- Won the Business Intelligence Group Innovation Award for HyperSense.
- Successfully concluded the User Conference with 100+ attendees from 20+ countries and 30+ operators, both in-person and virtual.
Subex is a pioneer in enabling Digital Trust for businesses across the globe.
Founded in 1994, Subex helps its customers maximize their revenues and profitability. With a legacy of having served the market through world-class solutions for business optimization and analytics, Subex is now leading the way by enabling all-around Digital Trust in the business ecosystems of its customers. Through their HyperSense AI platform, Subex empowers communications service providers and enterprise customers to make faster, better decisions by leveraging Artificial Intelligence (AI) across the data value chain. Subex leverages its award-winning product portfolio in areas such as Business Assurance and Fraud Management and enhances them with the power of HyperSense to help CSPs reduce risk, combat fraud, and thereby ensure profitability.
Subex has more than 300 installations across 90+ countries.
In case of any queries, please reach out to;
|Mr. G V Krishnakanth