Subex announces FY17 Results with Revenue of INR 35,733 lacs up 10%, EBIDTA of INR 8,211 lacs up 14%
BENGALURU, INDIA – Subex Ltd, a leading global provider of Business and Operations Support Systems (B/OSS) for Communications Service Providers, today announced its financial results for the year ended March 31, 2017.
- Performance Highlights for the year ended March 31, 2017:
- Revenue for the year at Rs.35,733 lacs
- Up by 10.8% YoY from Rs.32,246 lacs in FY16
- License & Implementation at 35%, Managed Services at 33% & Support at 32% of the total revenues
- EBIDTA ex forex for the year at Rs. 8,211 lacs up by 14% YoY from Rs. 7,225 lacs
- Profit after Tax (PAT) excluding exceptional items for the year at Rs. 6,567 lacs against loss after tax of Rs. (960) lacs in FY16
- Highlights of the year
- Awarded a new multi-million dollar 5-year Framework Contract with BT
- Selected by Swan Mobile, a.s. to provide ROC Fraud Management Solution
- Key Appointments
- Mr. Anil Singhvi appointed as Chairman of the Company w.e.f. 25th May, 2017
- Mr. Vinod Kumar Padmanabhan, Chief Operating Officer and Mr. Ashwin Chalapathy, Chief Technology Officer and Head of Service Delivery, Subex Ltd. appointed as Whole Time Directors (WTD) w.e.f. 25th May, 2017
Surjeet Singh, Managing Director & CEO, Subex Limited said, “The Company achieved industry leading growth rate during the year with improved operational profitability through concerted efforts in the market place and internal operations. We have also successfully completed the balance sheet restructuring of the company and are debt free. As the business of our customer continue to change we at the forefront in making necessary investments in our portfolio ahead of time to innovate with them .
– Ends –
About Subex Limited
Subex Limited, a leading global provider of Business and Operations Support Systems (B/OSS) empowers communications service providers (CSPs) to achieve competitive advantage through Business and Capex Optimisation – thereby enabling them to improve their operational efficiency to deliver enhanced service experiences to subscribers.
Subex operates out of India, UK, UAE, and Singapore.
Subex is a leading telecom analytics solution provider and leveraging its solution in areas such as Revenue Assurance, Fraud Management, Partner Management, and IoT Security.