MUMBAI, INDIA – Subex Ltd, a leading global provider of Business and Operations Support Systems (B/OSS) for Communications Service Providers, today announced its financial results for the third quarter ended December 31, 2015.
Performance Highlights for the quarter ended December 31, 2015:
- Revenue for the quarter at Rs. 8,083 lacs (US$ 12.3 million)
- Up by 1.6% QoQ from Rs. 7,954 lacs (US$ 12.3 million) in FY16 Q2
- License & Implementation at 28%, Managed Services at 37% & Support at 35% of the total revenues
- EBIDTA ex forex for the quarter at Rs. 1,757 lacs (US$ 2.7 million)
- Up by 2.9% QoQ from Rs. 1,707 lacs (US$ 2.6 million) in FY16 Q2
- Operating Profit ex-forex for the quarter at Rs 1,647 lacs (US$ 2.5 million)
- Up by 2.8 % QoQ from Rs. 1,602 lacs (US$ 2.5 million) in FY16 Q2
- Profit after Tax (PAT) for the quarter at Rs. 5,938 lacs (US$ 9.0 million)
- Up by 280.6 % QoQ from Rs. 1,560 lacs (US$ 2.4 million) in FY16 Q2
Surjeet Singh, Managing Director & CEO, Subex Limited said, “After lot of diligent and hard work we have been able to restructure and clean up the company’s balance sheet and that process is now largely complete. This opens up further avenues for the company to invest for the future and improve its competitive positioning and advantage. As the industry continues to focus on efficiency and our customer optimize on capital spending, the prospects and opportunities for Subex with its portfolio investments are bright. We will continue to invest and innovate for future strengthen ourselves as thought leaders and premium providers of telecom analytics and insight providers.”
About Subex Limited
Subex Limited is a leading global provider of Business and Operations Support Systems (B/OSS) that empowers communications service providers (CSPs) to achieve competitive advantage through Business and Capex Optimisation – thereby enabling them to improve their operational efficiency to deliver enhanced service experiences to subscribers.
The company pioneered the concept of a Revenue Operations Center (ROC®) – a centralized approach that sustains profitable growth and financial health through coordinated operational control. Subex’s product portfolio powers the ROC and its best-in-class solutions such as revenue assurance, fraud management, asset assurance, capacity management, data integrity management, credit risk management, cost management, route optimization and partner settlement. Subex also offers a scalable Managed Services program with 30 + customers.
Subex has been awarded the Global Market Share Leader in Financial Assurance 2012 by Frost & Sullivan and has been the winner of Pipeline Innovation Award 2013 in Business Intelligence & Analytics; Capacity Magazine Best Product/ Service 2013. Subex has continued to innovate with customers and have been jointly awarded the Global Telecoms Business Innovation Award in 2015 with Mobily; in 2014 with Telstra Global; in 2012 with Idea Cellular for Managed Services and in 2011 with Swisscom for Fraud Management.
Subex’s customers include 39 of top 50 telecom operators* and 7 of the world’s 10 largest# telecom companies worldwide. The company has more than 300 installations across 70 countries.