Subex reports Q3FY22 Results
31st January 2022, BENGALURU, INDIA – Subex, a pioneer in the space of Digital Trust, today announced its consolidated financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2021.
Performance Highlights for the quarter ended December 31, 2021 compared to the previous quarter ended September 2021:
- Revenue for the period at INR 877 million as against INR 863 million for the quarter ended September 30, 2021
- EBITDA for the period at INR 80 million as against INR 99 million for the quarter ended September 30, 2021
- Profit after Tax (PAT) for the period at INR 21 million as against INR 48 million for the quarter ended September 30, 2021
Performance Highlights for the quarter ended December 31, 2021 compared to the corresponding previous quarter ended December 2020:
- Revenue for the period at INR 877 million as against INR 939 million for the quarter ended December 31, 2020
- EBITDA for the period at INR 80 million as against INR 203 million for the quarter ended December 31, 2020
- Profit after Tax (PAT) for the period at INR 21 million as against INR 87 million for the quarter ended December 31, 2020
Vinod Kumar, Managing Director & CEO, Subex, said “While we have seen good momentum for Sectrio and IDcentral range of products, the delay in closure of core business contracts has led to the financial numbers for the quarter to be below our expectations. The effort to convert our customers from license to subscription based engagement is ongoing and we expect several of these to be concluded during the course of this quarter.
The first customer on HyperSense platform has gone live and we plan to launch our full Fraud Management offerings on HyperSense during this quarter. This will help us to accelerate the migration of our existing customers onto HyperSense. The customer additions around our new portfolio is very encouraging and our focus continues to be on creating a comprehensive Digital Trust portfolio that can significantly benefit our customers.”
Highlights of the Quarter
- Selected by a Africa-based telecom operator for Business Assurance
- Partnered with a leading IoT solution provider for Business Assurance
- Selected by APAC-based operators for Partner Ecosystem Management
- Won the Pipeline Award for Innovation in Artificial Intelligence for HyperSense
- Announced as a winner across two categories in the TM Forum Catalyst Awards 2021 for its work on the ‘Measurements of trust in AI environment’ and ‘5G Digital Marketplace – Phase II’ catalysts
- Listed as Sample Vendor of Partner Ecosystem Management solutions in Gartner’s 10 Must-Have Capabilities for CSP Partner Ecosystems for Composable Products
- Covered for Partner Ecosystem Management solutions for Juniper Research’s Data & Financial Clearing: Emerging Trends, Key Opportunities & Market Forecasts 2021-2022 report
Subex is a pioneer in enabling Digital Trust for businesses across the globe.
Founded in 1994, Subex has spent over 25 years in helping global Communications Service Providers maximize their revenues and profitability. With a legacy of having served the market through its world-class solutions for business optimization and analytics, Subex is now leading the way by enabling all-round Digital Trust in the business ecosystems of its customers. Focusing on privacy, security, risk mitigation, predictability, and confidence in data, Subex helps businesses embrace the disruptive changes in the business landscape and succeed with Digital Trust.
Subex leverages its award-winning product portfolio in areas such as Revenue Assurance, Fraud Management, Network Analytics, and Partner Management, and complements them through its digital solutions such as IoT Security and Insights. Subex also offers scalable Managed Services and Business Consulting services. Subex has more than 300 installations across 90+ countries.
In case of any queries, please reach out to;
|Mr. G V Krishnakanth
+91 99005 90024
|Mr. Diwakar Pingle,
Christensen India Private Limited,
+91 98339 04971 dpingle@ChristensenIR.com
Request a demo