Subex reports Q1FY23 Results
8th August 2022, BENGALURU, INDIA – Subex, a pioneer in the space of Digital Trust, today announced its consolidated financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2022.
Performance Highlights for the quarter ended June 30, 2022 compared to the previous quarter ended March 31, 2022:
- Revenue for the period at INR 833 million as against INR 788 million for the quarter ended March 31, 2022
- EBITDA for the period at INR 7 million as against INR 10 million for the quarter ended March 31, 2022
- Profit after Tax (PAT) for the period at INR 55 million as against INR 6 million for the quarter ended March 31, 2022
Performance Highlights for the period ended June 30, 2022 compared to the quarter ended June 30, 2021:
- Revenue for the period ended June 30, 2022 is at INR 833 million as against INR 806 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2021
- EBITDA for the period ended June 30, 2022 is at INR 7 million as against INR 162 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2021
- Profit after Tax (PAT) for the period ended June 30, 2022 is at INR 55 million as against INR 135 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2021
Vinod Kumar, Managing Director & CEO, Subex, said “The last few months have witnessed a staggered return to normalcy as social interactions have picked up, and travel restrictions have been lifted. Over the last quarter, we were able to step up our engagement with customers, particularly around new solutions, and the Q1 performance is in line with our expectations.
As the relevance and applicability of AI continue to increase across multiple verticals, enterprises understand the importance of democratizing AI. This has helped in HyperSense AI gaining traction and we are pursuing various strategic partnerships for increasing market reach.”
Highlights of the Quarter
- Listed as a representative vendor for multi-persona Data Science and Machine Learning (DSML) platforms in Gartner’s ‘Market Guide for Multipersona Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms’ report through HyperSense AI
- Listed as a representative vendor for AI in CSP Customer and Business Operations in Gartner’s ‘Market Guide on AI in CSP Customer and Business Operations’ through HyperSense AI
- Listed as a as a Sample vendor for Partner Ecosystem Management in Gartner’s ‘Hype Cycle for Communications Service Provider Operations, 2022’
Subex is a pioneer in enabling Digital Trust for businesses across the globe.
Founded in 1994, Subex helps its customers maximize their revenues and profitability. With a legacy of having served the market through world-class solutions for business optimization and analytics, Subex is now leading the way by enabling all-round Digital Trust in the business ecosystems of its customers. Focusing on risk mitigation, security, predictability, and intelligence, Subex helps businesses embrace disruptive changes and succeed with confidence in creating a secure digital world for their customers.
Through HyperSense, an end-to-end AI Orchestration platform, Subex empowers communications service providers and enterprise customers to make faster, better decisions by leveraging Artificial Intelligence (AI) analytics across the data value chain. The solution allows users without coding knowledge to easily aggregate data from disparate sources, turn data into insights by building, interpreting and tuning AI models, and effortlessly share their findings across the organisation, all on a no-code platform.
Subex has more than 300 installations across 90+ countries.
In case of any queries, please reach out to;
|Mr. G V Krishnakanth