Subex announces FY20 Q2 Results with Revenue of INR 857 million and EBITDA* of INR180 million
8TH NOVEMBER 2019, BENGALURU, INDIA – Subex, a leading telecom analytics solution provider, today announced its consolidated financial results for the year ended September 30, 2019.
Performance Highlights for the quarter ended September 30, 2019:
- Revenue for the quarter at INR 857 million up by 8.6% QoQ from INR 789 million in FY20 Q1
- EBITDA* for the year at INR 180 million up by 18.4% QoQ from INR 152 million in FY20 Q1
- Profit after Tax (PAT) for the quarter at INR 63 million up by 18.9% from INR 53 million in FY20 Q1
Highlights of the Quarter
- Renewed Multi-Year Contract with Viva Kuwait for Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management
- Partnered Rhino Niger Networks to offer Telecom Analytics Solutions in Africa
- Released State of IoT Security Report – Q2 2019
Vinod Kumar, Managing Director & CEO, Subex said, “The quarterly results are in line with our expectations. Our focus on Digital Trust continues to intensify and the expansion of our portfolio is going as per plan. This has enabled us to strategically engage with our customers, broaden the playing field and capitalize on opportunities outside our core business areas. We continue to have a strong order book and expect subsequent quarters to show higher growth”
Subex is a pioneer in enabling Digital Trust for businesses across the globe.
Founded in 1992, Subex has spent over 25 years in helping global Communications Service Providers maximize their revenues and profitability.
With a legacy of having served the market through its world-class solutions for business optimization and analytics, Subex is now leading the way by enabling all-round Digital Trust in the business ecosystems of its customers. Focusing on privacy, security, risk mitigation, predictability and confidence in data, Subex helps businesses embrace the disruptive changes in the business landscape and succeed with Digital Trust.
Subex leverages its award-winning product portfolio in areas such as Revenue Assurance, Fraud Management, Network Analytics, and Partner Management, and complements them through its digital solutions such as IoT Security and Insights. Subex also offers scalable Managed Services and Business Consulting services.
Subex has more than 300 installations across 90+ countries.
In case of any queries, please reach out to-
Marketing and Communications
+91 99168 24122
*EBITDA excludes forex