Subex announces FY18 Results with Revenue of INR 32,432 lacs PAT of INR 2,068 lacs – Subex Limited
BENGALURU, INDIA – Subex Ltd, a leading telecom analytics solution provider, today announced its financial results for the year ended March 31, 2018.
- Performance Highlights for the year ended March 31, 2018:
- Revenue for the year at Rs.32,432 lacs
- License & Implementation at 34%, Managed Services at 33% & Support at 33% of the total revenues
- EBIDTA ex forex for the year at Rs. 5,077 lacs
- Profit after Tax (PAT) for the year at Rs. 2,068 lacs up by 148% from loss of INR (4,323) lacs in FY17
- Reduction in Working Capital to INR 32 crs as at 31st March 2018 from INR 85 crs as at 31st Mar 2017
- Highlights of the year
- Announced the launch of its IoT Security Lab which will solve threats specific to IoT industrial control systems (ICS) and IT systems
- Hosted the first edition of the its Cybersecurity Symposium with Singapore’s Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- Subex Secure selected by Pod Systems to provide advanced security for IoT Billing and Connectivity Service
- Announced the launch of its Consulting and Advisory Services for telecom business assurance
- Signed a global framework agreement with ElevenPaths, Telefonica Cybersecurity Unit to provide a disruptive FMaaS solution
- Key Appointments
- Vinod Kumar Padmanabhan appointed as Managing Director and CEO w.e.f. 1st April 2018
Vinod Kumar, Managing Director & CEO, Subex Limited said, “FY 2017-18 was an interesting year with the overall telecom BSS market, our core product category, remaining flat and growing segments within emerging markets myriad with geopolitical and currency crunch situations. Even though we had a reduction in revenue, we completed the year with an increased contracted order bookings and improved operational profitability. During the year we have successfully reduced our working capital and cleared all outstanding FCCB debts, which has led to notable savings in our interest cost.
Further, we have made substantial progress on our core portfolio as well as on our high growth digital security portfolio. Our core platform currently supports big data stacks and have been enhanced with Machine Learning capabilities. Subex Secure our new multi-vertical IoT Security solution with the largest threat intelligence library, already protects over 8 million IoT devices. The IoT Security Laboratory and various partnerships that we have signed will help us to secure a portion of the expected multi-fold increase in the IoT Security market. We look forward to rolling out more growth initiatives in the current year.”
– Ends –
Subex Ltd. is a leading telecom analytics solutions provider, enabling a digital future for global telcos.
Founded in 1992, Subex has spent over 25 years in enabling 3/4th of the largest 50 CSPs globally achieve competitive advantage. By leveraging data which is gathered across networks, customers, and systems coupled with its domain knowledge and the capabilities of its core solutions, Subex helps CSPs to drive new business models, enhance customer experience and optimise enterprises.
Subex leverages its award-winning product portfolio in areas such as Revenue Assurance, Fraud Management, Asset Assurance and Partner Management, and complements them through its digital solutions such as IoT Security and Insights. Subex also offers scalable Managed Services and Business Consulting services.
Subex has more than 300 installations across 90+ countries.