Subex announces FY14 Q2 Results
MUMBAI, INDIA – Subex Ltd, a leading global provider of Business Support Systems (BSS) for Communications Service Providers, today announced its financial results for the second quarter ended September 30, 2013.
Performance Highlights for the quarter ended September 30, 2013
- Revenues for the quarter at Rs. 8,544 lacs (US$ 14.5 million)
- Up by 10 % QoQ from Rs 7,776 lacs
- License & Implementation at 41%, Managed Services at 26%, Support at 33% of the total revenue
- EBIDTA for the quarter at Rs 2,088 lacs (US$ 3.6 million)
- Up by 38% QoQ from Rs. 1,519 lacs (US $ 2.7 million)
- Operating Profit ex-forex for the quarter at Rs. 2,028 lacs (US$ 3.43 million)
- Up by 40 % QoQ from Rs. 1,452 lacs (US$ 2.61 million)
- Profit after Tax (ex forex) for the quarter at Rs. 461.6 lacs (US$ 0.78 million)
- Up by 234 % QoQ from Rs. 345 lacs (US$ -0.63 million)
- Forex Gain/(loss) for the quarter at Rs. (305) lacs (US$ 0.52 million) as compared to forex gain/(loss) of Rs. 1091 lacs ( US$ 1.96 million) for the previous quarter
Surjeet Singh, Managing Director & CEO, Subex Limited said, “We have ended the quarter strongly with increased positive EBITDA of 24.5% and increase in ex forex Operating Profit by 40%. With renewed focus on our core products and with increased market momentum for our ROC Asset Assurance solution, we are fairly optimistic going ahead. Our recently concluded Subex User Conference 2013 is testimony of our solutions capabilities and assurance of our customer’s support and belief in the company’s strategy and growth.”
About Subex Limited
Subex Limited is a leading global provider of Business Support Systems (BSS) that empowers communications service providers (CSPs) to achieve competitive advantage through Business Optimisation – thereby enabling them to improve their operational efficiency to deliver enhanced service experiences to subscribers.
The company pioneered the concept of a Revenue Operations Center (ROC®) a centralized approach that sustains profitable growth and financial health through coordinated operational control. Subex’s product portfolio powers the ROC and its best-in-class solutions such as revenue assurance, fraud management, asset assurance, capacity management, data integrity management, credit risk management, cost management, route optimization and partner settlement.
Subex also offers a scalable Managed Services program and has been the market leader in Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management for 2 years in a row according to Gartner (2010 & 2011). Subex has also been enjoying market leadership in Business Optimisation for five consecutive years according to Analysys Mason (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 & 2011). Business Optimisation includes fraud, revenue assurance, analytics, cost management and credit risk management. Subex has been awarded the Global Telecoms Business Innovation Award for 2012 along with Idea Cellular and 2011 along with Swisscom for fraud management. Subex has also been awarded the Global Market Share Leader in Financial Assurance 2012 by Frost & Sullivan.
Subex’s customers include 29 of top 50 operators* and 33 of the world’s 50 biggest# telecommunications service providers worldwide. The company has more than 300 installations across 70 countries.
*Total Telecom Top 500 Telecom Brands, 2013
#Forbes’ Global 2000 list, 2013