As operators migrate to SDN/NFV network architectures, significant challenges will persist in Capacity Management, Capex Governance, Opex Allocation, and Transformation Planning. To address these challenges, Industry body TM Forum is working on a catalyst program which focuses on ‘Dynamic Asset Management in SDN/NFV world’ with Subex as the project lead.
Join the webinar where Subex and Orange talks about the recent unveiling of a prototype SDN/NFV Network Investment Intelligence solution, developed by a TM Forum team led by Subex, championed by Orange (France), with contributions and participation from Esri, Teltech, and Riverbed, that provides a unique recently developed approach to achieve that Investment Intelligence outcome.
• The promise of SDN/NFV
• The business problem it creates – operating a hybrid, mid-transformed network
• The Orange use cases – their progress, and risks
• New concepts to help navigate the path
• Outcome of the Dynamic Asset Management SDN/NFV Hybrid Network catalysts (Phase 1 and Phase 2)
• Accessing the knowledge – how can operators leverage this?