BENGALURU, INDIA – Subex Ltd, a leading telecom analytics solution provider, today announced its financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2017.
- Performance Highlights for the quarter ended June 30, 2017:
- Revenue for the quarter at Rs.7,618 lacs
- Down by 9% YoY from Rs.8,334 lacs in FY17 Q1
- License & Implementation at 30%, Managed Services at 35% & Support at 35% of the total revenues
- EBIDTA ex forex for the quarter at Rs. 954 lacs down from Rs. 1,549 lacs in FY17 Q1
- Profit after Tax (PAT) for the quarter at Rs. (101) lacs down from 1,818 lacs in FY17 Q1
- Highlights of the quarter
- Redeemed the remaining outstanding FCCB III principal of INR 2,336 lacs (US $ 3.6 mn), along with the interest and arrears of interest of INR 534 lacs (US $ 0.8 mn)
- Repayment of term loan of INR 7,782 lacs (US $ 12 mn) to its lenders outstanding in Company’s subsidiary viz. Subex Americas Inc.
- Allotment of 5.5 cr equity shares of Subex Limited on a preferential basis at an issue price of INR 14 per equity share amounting to INR 7,713 lacs
- India Ratings and Research (Ind-Ra) has upgraded the ratings on Subex Limited’s bank facilities as follows:
- Fund based limits: upgraded to Long-term ‘IND A-/Stable’ from ‘IND BBB+/Stable‘.
- Non-fund based limits*: upgraded to Short-term ‘IND A2+’ from ‘IND A2’
- Announced launch of Subex 3.0 to help CSPs embrace digital transformation. In line with the new strategy, Subex also unveiled its new logo
- Signed partnership agreement with ElevenPaths, Telefonica Cybersecurity Unit to jointly provide a disruptive Fraud management solution to Customers.
- Awards Won
- Subex was declared the winner at the prestigious 2017 Pipeline Innovation Awards in the ‘Innovations in Managed Services’, and the Runner-up in the ‘Innovations in Security & Assurance’ category
– Ends –
Subex Ltd. is a leading telecom analytics solutions provider, enabling a digital future for global telcos.
Founded in 1992, Subex has spent over 25 years in enabling 3/4th of the largest 50 CSPs globally achieve competitive advantage. By leveraging data which is gathered across networks, customers, and systems coupled with its domain knowledge and the capabilities of its core solutions, Subex helps CSPs to drive new business models, enhance customer experience and optimise enterprises.
Subex leverages its award-winning product portfolio in areas such as Revenue Assurance, Fraud Management, Asset Assurance and Partner Management, and complements them through its digital solutions such as IoT Security and Insights. Subex also offers scalable Managed Services and Business Consulting services.
Subex has more than 300 installations across 90+ countries.