Actionable Insights for Service Providers
One of the main concerns that service providers are facing today with respect to achieving their ARPU/AMPU objectives and also with rolling out new services to market is that they lack enterprise wide and subscriber-centric revenue, cost and margin visibility and a real-time mechanism to study the impact of operational changes on profitability. This lack of real time visibility stems from the fact that most BSS functions continue to operate as silos thereby leading to un-correlated data within the service provider's operational infrastructure.
In order to create a direct linkage between operations and profitability and enable credible and timely cross-functional data correlation, service providers are increasingly looking to establish a Revenue Operations Center (ROC®) within their environment.
ROCware is our award-winning business response platform that harnesses the wealth of operational data you have, transforms it into actionable information, and then lets you act on it – all in near-real-time.
It enables the pragmatic evolution to building a Revenue Operations Center (ROC), by
- delivering actionable insights to effectively monitor and control the state of the business in near-real-time
- providing an integrated platform that sits on top of all Subex Business Optimisation products or 3rd party BSS systems and correlates operations to financial health
ROCware includes components for data collection, aggregation, business logic, analytics and presentation, all hosted on a common platform.
Click on image to enlarge
- Overcomes enterprise silos and delivers enterprise-wide synergy by creating linkages between previously unrelated data
- Allows real-time monitoring and analysis of operational efficiency, customer experience and profitability (or any other parameters / measures that a service provider would like to monitor)
- Enables intelligent decision-making and integrated response management across various levels in the organization
- Provides a customer-centric view of processes, margins, revenues and costs
ROCware BSS Integration
ROCware seamlessly integrates with existing BSS products (Subex or 3rd party) and other enterprise functions (CRM, BI etc). Data aggregation and analysis includes transaction data (CDRs, IPDRs, etc.), cost and revenue data (supplier/partner invoices and bills), subscriber data, etc.