Communications Service Providers (CSPs) today are faced with a situation where they have to keep launching new and innovative products at frequent intervals in order to stay ahead of competition and keep their customers happy. The new products launched are generally complex in nature and their uptake, utilization and profitability depends on daily market changes. Tracking product performance is an uphill task for operators as visibility into product profitability is often delayed by weeks. In addition to that, reporting teams are also unable to keep up with the rapid market changes and the complexity of products makes spreadsheets and basic analytics inaccurate or summarized.
ROCware Product Performance Management
Subex's ROCware Product Performance Management is the ideal solution for operators looking to monitor performance of newly launched products, and make informed decisions to improve uptake and customer experience. It helps operators detect or preempt rollout problems before they are visible to customers by constant monitoring of service delivery metrics. It also facilitates multi-dimensional product performance analysis down to market and subscriber levels for in-depth views into how the launch worked in specific regions/ clusters/ groups etc. Moreover it collects real time quote-to-cash data, compares these metrics to target service level agreements, and trends key performance indicators (KPIs) over time to provide the service provider complete visibility into the performance of service delivery functions and quickly isolate problem areas requiring attention.
- Maximize uptake, revenue and profitability of products through constant monitoring of product progress against desired outcomes
- Improve responsiveness to external and internal changes through monitoring of assumptions based on which the product was launched
- Improve customer experience by ensuring rollout problems are readily detected and eliminated before reaching customers
- Link investments to profitability through use of statistical modeling methods
- Get views into product margins, costs and revenues in near real-time