Founded in 1992, Subex has spent over 25 years in enabling 3/4th of the largest 50 CSPs globally achieve competitive advantage. By leveraging data which is gathered across networks, customers, and systems coupled with its domain knowledge and the capabilities of its core solutions, Subex helps CSPs to drive new business models, enhance customer experience and optimise enterprises.
Subex leverages its award-winning analytics solutions in areas such as Revenue Assurance, Fraud Management, Asset Assurance and Partner Management, and complements them through its newer solutions such as IoT Security. Subex also offers scalable Managed Services and Business Consulting services.
Subex has more than 300 installations across 90+ countries.
*Telecom Operators 500, 2015
#The World’s Largest Telecom Companies 2015 – Forbes
Deliver Value to Excel and Lead
Subex and Subexians will deliver value to all the stakeholders (customers, shareholders, vendors, and Subexians) and will attain excellence and leadership through such delivery of value. We will strive to support the stakeholders in all activities related to us. We will endeavour to improve their business models and to enhance their revenues and profits. In short, we will do our best to meet the expectations of all the stakeholders and to further their value proposition.
Fairness. Commitment. Innovation.
Ensuring quality in Subex is an obsession and the high quality standards set by us are achieved through a rigorous quality assurance process. Quality assurance is performed by an independent team of trained experts for each project. Subex has been following a systematic, structured, concurrent and standardized approach to software development. The engineers at Subex are well trained in the quality processes so that they adhere to these processes when working on their projects. They are also well equipped to adapt to the clients' quality processes whenever required.
"Subexians are committed to achieve total customer satisfaction by delivering high-quality products that meet the needs and expectations of our customers." We are committed to adhere to quality management system requirements and to continually improve them.
- Subex is Born
- Public Listing Indian SE MCAP US$5M
- First non-BT Interconnect Implementation - Telenor
- Acquired IV Generation, Telecom Software Consulting
- First International Installation of FMS
- Acquired Magardi Inc., Canada
- First installation of RA for BT
- Acquired Lightbridge Inc, Fraud Management Business Assets
- Acquired Alcatel Fraud Management Group, Fraud Management Business Assets
- Acquired Azure Solutions, Revenue Assurance Company
- Acquired Sotas, Fraud Management Business
- Listing on London-Stock Exchange MCAP US$600M
- Acquired Syndesis, Canada
- Launch of Managed Services
- Launch of RocCloud SaaS model