Please join Subex as we demonstrate our Customer Experience Management (CEM) offerings at the 4th Annual Customer Retention & Profitability Summit to be held at Hyatt Regency, Johannesburg on 3rd – 4th July, 2011
Our Participation in the event includes
- Solution Demonstrations – We will be showcasing our CEM solution (ROCware Vision 360) and our award winning ROCware analytics solutions at Booth #2 in the exhibition area
- Speaker Session
- Topic - Customer Satisfaction Collapse: It is scarier than you think!
- Presenters - Shankar Roddam, VP Sales, Partner Management & Marketing, Subex
- Date and Time – Day 2 (4th July); 9:10 am
- Panel Discussion
- Topic - How to leverage your customer data to proactively improve the customer experience?
- What is a Telco’s biggest challenge today – Availability of the right data or Access to the right data?
- Assuming you had access to the right data, how has this been used for transforming the “Customer Experience”?
- Are the current systems in a Telco capable of providing Insights or is it just Analytics?
- Who in your experience is best positioned to help the Telco with solutions for CEM?
- How can you leverage network analytics to detect and proactively resolve a customer’s problem before their satisfaction rate falls?
- Date – Day 1 (3rd July 2012); 17:10
- Moderator – Shankar Roddam, VP Sales, Partner Management & Marketing, Subex
- Ahmed Al Banna, Customer Care Director, Etihad Atheeb Telecom Company
- Adrian Robson, Executive Head Division – Customer Acquisition, Vodacom SA
If you would like to meet us at the event, kindly schedule a meeting by clicking on the link below
Schedule a Meeting
To schedule a meeting with Subex, kindly fill in the details below