Actionable Insights for Service Providers
One of the main concerns that service providers are facing today with respect to achieving their ARPU/AMPU objectives and also with rolling out new services to market is that they lack enterprise wide and subscriber-centric revenue, cost and margin visibility and a real-time mechanism to study the impact of operational changes on profitability. This lack of real time visibility stems from the fact that most BSS functions continue to operate as silos thereby leading to un-correlated data within the service provider's operational infrastructure. In addition to that, they lack insight into customer behavior and tendencies which is essential to improve customer satisfaction. In order to create a direct linkage between operations and profitability and enable credible and timely cross-functional data correlation, service providers are increasingly looking to establish a Revenue Operations Center (ROC®) within their environment.
ROCware is our award-winning business response platform that harnesses the wealth of operational data you have, transforms it into actionable information, and then lets you act on it - all in near-real-time.
It enables the pragmatic evolution to building a Revenue Operations Center (ROC), by
- delivering actionable insights to effectively monitor and control the state of the business in near-real-time
- providing an integrated platform that sits on top of all Subex Business Optimisation products or 3rd party BSS systems and correlates operations to financial health
ROCware includes components for data collection, aggregation, business logic, analytics and presentation, all hosted on a common platform.
Click on image to enlarge
- Achieve a margin-centric view of your business, gaining visibility into service profitability by region, by product type, by subscriber and more
- Monitor the performance of individual products, by collecting real-time quote-to-cash data, and track and forecast metrics against targets, from service delivery to uptake, revenue and margins
- Improve the customer experience by correlating cross-domain customer touch point data, and continuously monitoring a wide range of customer satisfaction indicators
- Reduce churn, by predicting which high-value customers are most likely to churn, and targeting customized treatments accordingly
- Prevent performance/availability issues on business critical applications and improve customer experience by efficiently managing network capacity issues
- Reduce call center costs, by predicting when and why a customer is likely to contact the call center, and proactively initiating an outbound contact that is cheaper than an inbound call to customer care
ROCware BSS Integration
ROCware seamlessly integrates with existing BSS products (Subex or 3rd party) and other enterprise functions (CRM, BI etc). Data aggregation and analysis includes transaction data (CDRs, IPDRs, etc.), cost and revenue data (supplier/partner invoices and bills), subscriber data, etc.